Monday, April 7, 2008

Jewelry

If you are new to running or walking, you may be asking, "What jewelry should I wear during a race?"

Well, I'm notorious for losing earrings and my fingers swell when I run or walk so my answer would be none.

However, there are many pre- and post-race events at which you might want to show off your new Go Girl earrings, handmade by Julie. You can view (and purchase) her work at Julepin Jewelry.

You can also check out the jewelry available in the shop at Go Red for Women. I proudly wear my red dress necklace--too bad I lost one of the earrings or I would have one of my rare moments of fashion coordination.

If nothing else, pick up a red dress pin from me on race day to wear later. Go to the Go Red for Women site to find out more about the red dress.

No comments: