Friday, May 23, 2008

Road ID

I ordered ID tags to attach to my running shoes the other day. I constantly think about how lucky I was that I had my running buddy with me on That Fateful Day. Now when I run alone, I carry my driver's license, my defibrillator card, and my cell phone. Unfortunately, I often leave my license in my running pack or on the kitchen counter or in my jacket pocket or any number of places besides my wallet. Imagine explaining that to the nice officer--not that I'm a road hazard or anything.

To solve this problem, I ordered the Shoe ID from Road ID. And don't you know, they sent me a cute email that gives you, my friends/family/acquaintances, a discount. The sample email I should send my friends is shown below. So order up, people, and enjoy that extra dollar.

**********Begin Sample Email**********

Hey Everyone,

I just ordered one of the best products ever. It's called a Road ID - perhaps you've heard of it. If you haven't, go to their website and check it out. Road ID is a great product that could save your life someday.

When I ordered, they gave me a coupon that I could pass along to my friends. Here's the coupon number:

Coupon Number: ThanksPaula375127

The coupon is good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 06/23/2008. To order, simply go to RoadID.com or click the link below:

http://www.RoadID.com/?CID=ThanksPaula375127

If you prefer, you can call them at 800-345-6335.

You can thank me later,

My-name-here

Oh by the way, their website is awesome, the customer service is outstanding, and the owners are very smart and good looking.

**********END Sample Email**********

No comments: